Most of the time while taking the printout of any document your printer starts making some kind of problem. It becomes quite frustrating when the work is urgent and the Printer goes offline. The HP Printer offline is one of the most common problems in today’s date many peoples are facing this issue while taking the printout. But, every problem has some solutions. There are already many solutions to this problem that are available on the Internet that you do not need to go any repairing to make the HP Printer offline.
We have also written an article on how you can make your HP Printer Online from Offline. You can take a look at the site properly and make your HP Printer online from offline within a few minutes.
But, most of the peoples have a question in their mind that why the HP Printer goes offline from Online? What is the reason behind this problem? What happens to the HP Printer that it goes offline? If you also have these types of questions related to HP Printer offline then your doubt will get solved in this article. Here are we going to list the Top 10 Reasons why your HP Printer goes offline from Online. To know more visit us at HP Support Assistant
Top 10 Reasons to HP Printer Offline
There is not only one reason behind this problem of HP Printer offline. Your printer can get offline due to many reasons and those top reasons which are mostly faced by the HP Printer users are listed below let’s take a look at it.
1. Maybe there is a problem with the connection between your computer and printer. Check the wires are connected properly.
2. The second reason is the network connectivity problem.
3. Maybe the Drivers of your HP Printer go outdated and due to this, the Printer is going Offline.
4. If you have recently updated your Windows 10 from 8 or 7 then due to this also the printer starts making the problem of offline issue.
5. Maybe there is a problem with the print spooler service.
6. If you added the second printer with the first printer then the offline issue will starts.
7. Maybe the paper got stuck in the printer.
8. Check the cartridges of the printer should not be empty.
9. May the file that you are trying to print has some problems.
10. The printer is not connected properly with the Operating System.