hp printer support number – Are you facing the error message saying that your HP Printer is in error state? If yes, then you don’t need to worry as this error can occur in any printer. If this error state issue arises in your HP Officejet 4650 printer, then you don’t need to worry it can be because of various reasons like cables are not connected, or your printer is outdated and many more. Go through this blog to know more about this error, or you can call hp printer customer service number to know the steps that can help in fixing this error.
Fix HP Printer in Error State Issue
Read the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps by following you can resolve the issue of your HP printer in an error state:
- Check the Connection of your HP Printer
Make sure all the cables are correctly connected with your printer. If any wire or cable is loose, remove it first and then reconnect it again. Once connected, you need to try running the test print.
- Restart Your Device
You need to restart your device again, be it your computer or your HP Printer. Sometimes restarting the printer can solve the issue.
- Make Sure Your Printer is Online
Try to check whether your HP printer is in Online Mode or not. Follow the given below steps to check:
- Click on the “Start” button of your system and go to the Control Panel.
- Now choose the option of ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Here you need to see whether your HP Printer is in offline or online mode. If it is in online mode, the status of your printer will show as ‘Ready.’
- If it is in offline mode, then right-click on the printer and then select the option of ‘Use Printer Online.’
- Make Sure Paper Is Loaded in the Tray
You even need to check whether the paper tray has the paper load in it or not. If there is no paper, then you need to load it; however, make you align the paper accordingly.
If at any point, you find it challenging to execute the steps, then you are free to call hp printer customer support that stays accessible 24*7 round the clock with any fail. The team of customer care will make sure that the issue is resolved from the roots itself.