SBCGlobal email has created its position in the market with its top-notch service and beautiful features. But there are many times when users face difficulty while working with the service, and one question associated with SBCGlobal email is how to change SBCGlobal POP settings? If you want to change its settings and set up the email, you can refer to this blog. Once you would read the article, you will get to know some simple steps to complete the process. Alternatively, you can ring up Sbcglobal email customer care number and take help from professionals regarding the issue.
Change SBCGlobal POP settings:
- Step 1: Firstly, you would have to provide your username and then enter the correct password
- Step 2: Enter ‘pop.att.yahoo.com or pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com’ in the space where you are asked to fill POP3 server
- Step 3: Now, enter Port 995 or 993
- Step 4: Hit ‘Next.’
- Step 5: Now, provide SMTP server- smtp.att.yahoo.com or smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com in the required space
- Step 6: After that, enter port 465 of 587
- Step 7: Finally, re-enter your username
Set up SBCGlobal net email
- Step 1: You need to enter your username and then provide the correct password
- Step 2: Type ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’ in the POP3 server
- Step 3: The port you would have to enter is 995
- Step 4: Click on ‘Next.’
- Step 5: Now, you will be required to enter the SMTP server in the required space. Type smtp.at.yahoo.com in the required field
- Step 6: Provide Port- 465
- Step 7: Enter the username of SBCGlobal email.
By implementing to the steps mentioned above, you will be able to complete the entire process of changing and setting up the SBCGlobal net email. If you require some more help, it is suggested to have a word to word conversation with experts at Sbcglobal email tech support, and they will tell you a little more straightforward ways to complete the process.
Read more: Sbcglobal email support
Source URL: How do you change SBCGlobal POP settings