If you are having trouble while setting up the SBCGlobal email on your webmail, then this blog can come handy to you. Here, you will find the complete IMAP and POP settings that must be entered while setting up the SBCGlobal email. If you don’t want to resolve this issue on your own, then you are free to call Sbcglobal tech support number, where you can speak with the mavens. These certified professionals will hear your error and then will give you the best possible solution to solve the issue.
If you are having a problem while setting up the email account then you need to see a few things first:
- Always enter the correct username and password of the account.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Check the POP and IMAP settings twice before entering them.
- Make sure to clear all the junk files and folders from your system.
- If your regular browser is not working, then use other web browsers.
- Make sure you have updated your system and browser with the latest updates.
How to Set Up SBCGlobal.net Email?
For setting up SBCGlobal.net Email, you need to follow the below-mentioned sets of instruction to do it correctly:
- Open webmail on your system or smartphone.
- Then select ‘Add Account’ option
- After clicking on ‘Manual setup or additional server types’ and you have to choose the server.
- Enter the display name for your account and then proceed forward and type the SBCGlobal Email Id.
- Now you have to enter the ‘Internet Message Access Protocol’ settings that are shown below:
IMAP Server Settings
- Inbound server: mail.att.net
- Outbound server: mail.att.net
- Inbound port: 993
- Outbound port: 465 or 587
POP3 Server Settings
- Inbound server: att.net
- Outbound server: outbound.att.net
- Inbound port: 995
- Outbound port: 465
If, at any point, you find it challenging to implement the setup steps as given above, then you should not get worried. You only have to dial Sbcglobal customer care and speak with the experts so that they can fix your issue instantly. The customer care team is qualified and experienced enough to fix all kinds of SBCGlobal email related issues.
Source URL: Unable to set up SBCGlobal email