Being the subsidiary of AT&T, the SBC Communications company basically issues an email address named as ‘sbcglobal.net’ to its customers. Whereas in Att.net, AT&T stands for American Multinational Conglomerate, which is a web-based content portal that includes email, news and entertainment, all in one place. However, SBC accounts are managed by the Yahoo Mail service, and the merger of SBC and AT&T users couldn’t get the access to the internet services using alternate websites. The SBC Global email subscribers used to access their email accounts by signing on the Yahoo login page.
You can also now access the service of transferring your ‘sbcglobal.net.’ email address to ‘att.net’ through the AT&T website at ‘att.net’. Now, in order to switch your SBC Global email account to AT&T Mail, you will have to go through specific steps. You also can directly reach out to our Sbcglobal customer service number and talk to our professional experts to get additional technical assistance without any hassle.
Follow these below-mentioned steps to switch from SBCGlobal Mail to Att.net one by one:
- Go to the internet browser and open the Yahoo Mail login page
- Provide your SBCGlobal email address with current email password
- Hit the ‘Sign in’ option and go the ‘Mail Options’ section
- Highlight the ‘Management’ tab which is located on the left side of the page
- Look for ‘POP access and forwarding’ option
- Click that ‘POP access’ option and read the list of checkboxes
- In the ‘Forwarding’ options list, you will get to see a box next to the text field, mark it!
- Now enter your full AT&T email address along with the ‘@att.net’ as a suffix
- After this, hit ‘Ok’ to save all the settings you have made earlier
- Log out from your system
In case you are still facing troubleshooting issues, you can directly get in touch with our Sbcglobal technical support to get all your tech-error related queries resolved.
Read more: Sbcglobal email support number
Source URL: How to Switch SBCGlobal Mail to Att.net