RLM Radio

Feedback – RLM Radio – VinE

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of VinErlmRADIO VinErlmRADIO 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of VinErlmRADIO
    VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Friday – rlmRadio.xyz – NOON CENTRAL
    Feedback e2 Jurisdictional Challenges OR Occupation pt.2
    #Bundy #Hammond #LaVoy #Oregonstandoff @BarMan_RLM

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Friday – rlmRadio.xyz – NOON CENTRAL
    Feedback ep. 3 – Challenges

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Feedback Ep. 4 – Discrepancies – Friday 6/16/16 – NOON CENTRAL
    Changes, One Second After, My Local Sheriff, 420 Report
    – rlmRadio.xyz – http://www.reallibertymedia.com/

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Feedback Ep. 6 – War of the Living – Friday 9/30/16 – NOON CENTRAL
    – rlmRadio.xyz – http://www.reallibertymedia.com/

Profile photo of Vince Easley
    Vince Easley
    Participant

Feedback Ep.7 – the Wake of War – Things to Come
    – rlmRadio.xyz Friday NOON CENTRAL – Oct. 7th

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Feedback Ep.8 – On the Road to WAR, It’s OK to Rebel –
    Conquering the Altruist – by The Paraphrased Plagiarist, Vincent Easley II
    War Corespondent, VinE (Vince Easley) hosts Fridays NOON CENTRAL rlmRadio.xyz

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Feedback Ep.9 – Freedom, not Force
    Friday NOON CENTRAL – rlmRadio.xyz
    Off the cuff, I’m your host, Vince Easley
    Today, Range War, The (not so traditional) Bluegrass Special – Win 1 for the Bundy Boys.

Profile photo of Vince Easley
    Vince Easley
    Participant

War of the Words, Cowboys and Indians pt.2 – Feedback Ep.10 Friday Nov. 4th 12pm NOON CENTRAL rlmRADIO.xyz – Vince Easley (VinE) hosts contrasting #WhitePrivilege #NoDAPL #OregonOccupation #BundyBoys

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Feedback Ep.10 – WAR of the WORDS – The Enemies Within – rlmRadio.xyz – Friday 12pm NOON CENTRAL – Comparing #NoDAPL and the #OregonProtest + Contrasting #whiteprivilege in history with People of ‘Color’ – Jose M Gonzalez guests in the 2nd hour with Vincent Easley II

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Indian Wars, Lessons from a Lakota Woman – rlmRadio.xyz – Friday 12pm NOON CENTRAL – Feedback Ep.11

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Today will be ‘my’ last broadcast (again). War of the People, Blurred Lines, Feedback Ep. 12 – 12pm NOON CENTRAL rlmRADIO.xyz 11-18-2016

Next week I’ll begin a 12 hour, 6 week presentation from Hal Anthony on the Lieber Code in an examination of America under Military Occupation over the past 150+ years

The 1st of next year I’ll complete this series of “Feedback” with Episode 13 – WAR Is god, a look at the way of the world with Man in a Fallen Nature that has lent to all The Societal Ills that is exhibited in Chaos, Death and Destruction and all that this entails.

My next Series will be titled, “Rounding the Edge”, a 52 week series with some of the most important people and ideas that express best my long running theme in, “What Matters Worldwide”.

Tune-in, today focusing on 9/11 Facts and the Controversy that leaves us in an even more uncertain future than at any other time in the History of Man.

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Feedback Ep.+1 The Rules of War Betrayed – rlmRADIO.xyz – Friday – 12pm NOON CENTRAL – 2016-11-25
    1. What Matters is Worldwide 2. Character Matters, ours and others 3. A Voyage of (Self)Discovery 4. Rules of Engagement, Dance or Duel 5. The Fight: Right or Might, yours or mine 6. Draw the Line – Toe the Mark 7. Withdraw, Surrender,,, Retreaty 8. Concur, Conquered or Conceded 9. The Best of the Greater Good,,, MORE or less 10. The SELF in self-less: The Object of Abject Lessons 11. The Great Controversy 12. Expected Peace – Settlement, At Last*

VinErlmRADIO
    Participant

Feedback Ep.+2 – War on the Home Front – Force Multipliers – rlmRADIO.xxyz – 2016-12-02 – Friday 12pm NOON CENTRAL –

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.